This is for Adam and Hailey and all you other Utah'ns. I knew someone would comment about my pics- but I just have to say, It's the only time of year I get to brag- so just let me! The rest of the year when you are enjoying pretty green grass, and trees, and big back yards, and beautiful mountains with snow, and fall leaves and activities for the family like year round; then I'll be the one that's jealous. But for now- I love Vegas in the Spring!
And- if anyone ever wants to visit- you all know it's an open invitation anytime you want to come see us!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I want to visit you! Don't feel bad Mol- you deserve some nice weather. I feel happy for you!
Great....Now I feel guilty.
By the way...in answer to your question...it's on Sunday the 9th.
I meant to call you guys tonight, but we went to my parents, came home and I just finished an assignment and now it's late...I'll call you later, but I guess I'll have to wait a bit until I feel less guilty.
(PS..I just had to turn up the furnace)
We are going to St. George on the 13th. Maybe we can meet somewhere and see you guys!
FINE... go ahead and love Vegas in the spring while we're freezing!! (however, we do want to come visit and enjoy it with you)
Post a Comment