Tuesday, March 17, 2009

San Francisco

Thanks Jase for letting us tag along on your trip to San Fran! When Jason found out he had a business trip- we just couldn't pass up the opportunity to go visit his sister Brittany and her family. We had a blast! Thanks to their constant shuttling to and from the city- to make sure Jase could be included in the fun, and babysitting Carter for a night so we could stay in the City. It was great. The best part was hanging out with the Kurtz's! What a fun family- and the boys were the best. Keaton and Carter played hard every day, and Luke and Mikey were so awesome to take care of Carter and make sure he had everything he wanted- I just wish I had gotten some pics of them!. Here's a few highlights from our trip.


Carter's 1st trip to the beach! Can't you tell how much he loved it?!
Overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge. So Beautiful! I've been to San Francisco twice now, and have lucked out with sunny weather both times!

Kissing Cousins Carter and Keaton! OK- so it was totally staged, but I couldn't resist. They just looked too cute playing in the wagon together!

Thanks to Keaton, Carter learned a few new tricks this trip! He LOVED (can't emphasize this enough) Keaton! He's still talking about him.

And you probably can't tell from these, but every single picture I have of Carter from this trip includes a little "Lightning McQueen" in his hand. He found this little car the first day we were there- and we couldn't go anywhere without it. Brittany was nice enough to let us steal it- and it still goes everywhere with us. I guess I'll have to add to the collection now.
Loved our trip. Happy we didn't have a baby while we were there. Can't wait to go back!

6 comments:

mizkylie said...

I am thinking I am going to have to go private, can I have your email address?

Hailey said...

So fun + so jealous! Carter is getting so big + grown up looking! Looks like tons of good 'ol family fun! And as always you look great even when your prego! {i usually don't like girls like that! j/k} Love you guys + miss ya. We'll see you + the new baby at Easter!

Laci said...

when are you due anywyas?

Eric said...

ok- so confused. The Kurtz are in SF now? Do their kids even know where they live? Anyway-- your family looks great!!

Sarah said...

how fun that you guys got to go along. i can relate to the lightning mcqueen thing...ellery insists on holding onto a tinkerbell cell phone and it's out of batteries so it does this annoying muffled beep thing. be glad mcqueen doesn't talk!

Parley and Katie Call said...

I'm so glad you had fun. I like your pictures. And yes, you're so lucky you had nice weather!!! :)