Monday, November 3, 2008

Trunk or Treat!

I don't know how it happened, but we seem to be surrounded by BYU fans! Our ward is great- except for their lack of taste when it comes to picking a team for Football season! So Jason decided we should dress up as Utah fans for Trunk or Treat. We showed up with our Fight Song playing and our flag flying. Well- we found out as the night went on- We aren't quite as few in number as we thought. Go Utes! Minus a few glares from the "other" team, and a few people refusing to take our candy (their loss) we had a great time.
Our little spider lasted all of 45 minutes before we had to plop him up on the tail gate and give him a sucker to keep him happy. He was Soo... sticky! But So happy and cute.

14 comments:

Robin said...

Hilarious!!! What a great idea--you even had the flight song playing. Wow. Coming from a "true blue" Coug, I can still appreciate and enjoy your entry. Fun to keep up on your lives and hope the pregnancy's going well.

Anonymous said...

I loved Trunk or Treat with the ward. Next year I'll have to dress up too and decorate the van. You guys look great! I can't believe how big Carter is getting. Time is going by so fast I can't keep up anymore. You guys looks so happy. How are you feeling as pregnancies go? We miss everyone. Enjoy the Holidays with the family!

Lauren said...

You guys were awesome! My blood is blue too, but I loved your creative theme and the red eyelashes were SWEET!

Your background is lookin' cute...

Moore Family said...

Well, we still know who the Lord's team is....

Sarah said...

cute spider!

a.t.a said...

GO UTES!!! The TCU game was incredible...wish you could have been there with us.

Zoobs not taking your candy...what's up with that?

I wouldn't have given them candy anyways...I would have given them either toothbrushes or muzzles...you can think of a million reasons why either "treat" would apply.

Carter's spider costume is awesome!

Tiffany wants me to make sure I let you know this message is from me....Adam.

Heather and Eric said...

Way to represent!!!! Go UTES!! I think you guys looked great!!

Lori said...

FYI ... we were TOTALLY rooting for Utah the other night against TCU. Jared's a big BYU fan, but informed me that this was one of those rare instances where it was in our best interest to root for Utah (as it would undoubtedly benefit BYU in some way) ... ??? I don't know the details ... but hey, congratulations on the win nontheless! =)

Robin said...

I need your address so I can send you our Christmas card...

Jillian said...

Such a cute little spider. I'm sorry I missed seeing him at the trunk or treat.

mizkylie said...

People refused your candy?? I am so glad I was there to be a UTE fan with you~! And the Utes will win tomorrow anyway:)

mizkylie said...

P.S. Does everyone know that Gordon B. Hinkley was a Ute fan and attended University of Utah?? Also, Last time I checked EVERYONE bleeds RED:) lol, jk

mizkylie said...

WE WON, YAY< GO UTES UNDEFEATED!!! GO HOME COUGARS

Jennie and Spencer said...

MOLLY, I am so excited I found your blog. I am good friends with Amanda Finlinson and I remember you are/were in their ward. You have such a cute family. I love that you are U fans. I was about to go crazy living here in Utah Valley yesterday in a sea of blue everywhere I went. My blog is jbsfirst.blogspot.com I would love to keep in touch with you. Happy Thanksgiving.